Pre Orders & Lay-bys
Prior to new collections landing in store we will allow customers to purchase items which are not yet in stock. We require 100% payment to be made and we will give you an estimated delivery date, however this is subject to a sometimes varying production schedule. Although every effort will be made to ensure it reaches you as soon as possible, you can be assured that the item has been reserved for you.
- If you wish to lay-by an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate this.
- Stock items require a minimum of 30% deposit for lay-by.
- We require an individual minimum payment of $100 each fortnight on all lay-bys.
- Lay-bys are to be finalised within four months of commencement date. Please note that this may require a final payment that is more than 15% of the total amount.
- Lay-by items if cancelled, incur a 20% termination fee on lay-by total
- Payment can be made in the original store of sale, with credit card or bank cheque, or via internet banking.
- Payments via internet banking require 4 working days for funds to clear.
- Please call relevant store prior to collection of jewellery to confirm receipt of payment.
- Please refer to the lay-by terms and conditions for payment requirements.
Bank Account Name: Grace Nedlaw Pty Ltd
BSB 064 000
ACC 1480 3472
For Reference use your ORIGINAL TAX INVOICE number plus the SURNAME on the Tax invoice.